Dave Herman joins the show to talk about his disappointment with not fighting back at UFC 136, how he’s used the time off, and his ultimate party city.
Flyweight prospect Sean Santella tells us where he got the nickname ‘Shorty Rock’ as well as his hopes of one day landing in the UFC.
Finally the debate heats up before the weekend with several topics being discussed:
– Keith Kizer has confirmed that there was one positive drug test from UFC 143. If it is Nick Diaz, how damaging is that to his career?
– GSP says he would give up his title to fight Nick Diaz. Buying it or not?
– If Jake Ellenberger wins at UFC on Fuel should he get the next title shot regardless?
– UFC 143 did approximately 400K buys. How encouraging is that for an eventual Condit vs. Diaz rematch?
– Who should be the next focus of UFC Primetime?
– Jose Aldo recently split from his manager as did Shogun Rua. Are management changes in MMA big news or just par for the course?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Thursday, Feb 9