MMAWeekly Radio returns on Monday with a big show including interviews with UFC on Fox 2 headliner Phil Davis, women’s superstar Gina Carano and debate in the Sixth Round.
Phil Davis talks about his upcoming fight with Rashad Evans at UFC on Fox 2, while Gina Carano discusses her role in the new film ‘Haywire’ and her possible return to MMA.
Also the debate topics for Monday’s show include:
– Where does the win put Jim Miller back in the lightweight title race?
– Melvin Guillard has 10 losses in his career, 9 by submission. What has to change for him to get over that speed bump in his career?
– Refereeing again comes to the forefront with late stoppages in the fights with Duane Ludwig and Christian Morecraft. Anything that can be done?
– Jorge Rivera retired on Friday night. Thoughts on his career overall?
– Pat Barry has been compared to ‘The Rock’ in terms of personality and character. Could he be a crossover star for the UFC?
– Fan Topic: Should the UFC be willing to send cut fighters like Marquardt, Kendall Grove, etc to Strikeforce? In this case anyone cut from the UFC on FX card?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Monday, Jan 23