Joseph Benavidez stops by the show to talk about his recent win over UFC on FX 2 as well as the controversial situation surrounding Ian McCall and Demetrious Johnson, and how he’s headed to the Ultimate Fighter Live soon.
Also, Steven Siler talks about his win over Cole Miller and putting his rivalry with the Miller brothers to bed.
The debate heats up in the Sixth Round as well with the following topics:
• UFC 147 is official for Brazil on June 23. How big do you think this event will be for both live gate and pay per view draw?
• Should Chael Sonnen be worried about his own safety in Brazil?
• Ultimate Fighter Brazil kicked off last night, but only online to North American audiences. Big deal that it’s not on Fuel or another outlet for TV?
• Bigger draw this season…TUF Brazil or TUF Live?
• Team Cruz keeps rolling on TUF Live and prods at Team Faber with mock video of fight selection. Good idea or bad idea?
• The pranks have started already on TUF Live. Is the prank idea still funny or played out on TUF?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Monday, March 26