Jim Miller stops by to discuss his main event bout against Nate Diaz, and also why he’s tired of talking about title shots.
Bobby Lashley discusses his upcoming bout at Super Fight League and how he hopes to land with a major promotion in the near future.
Finally, Louis Gaudinot stops by to talk about life at flyweight after running into some big competition at 135lbs, and how it’s been making the move back down to 125lbs.
The debate heats up in the Sixth Round as well with the following topics:
– Brian Stann will face Hector Lombard in his UFC debut. Like it, love it or hate it?
– Hector Lombard says he wants to make a run at the UFC middleweight title and face Anderson Silva to do it. Do you think he gets the chance?
– Dana White says there is no bad blood with him and Fedor, but he’s essentially done as a fighter. Is Dana right?
– Would Fedor become more relevant if he made the move to light heavyweight?
– A new bill proposed in California could force new taxes and other significant issues. Dana White says it may prompt them not to go to California. Big deal?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Monday, April 30