Courtesy of official MMAWeekly.com content partner Bleacher Report.
MMA’s Great Debate Radio is back with four special guests from this weekend’s UFC 159 card: Michael Bisping, Roy Nelson, Jim Miller, and Sara McMann, along with the best debate in all of MMA.
The debate topics include:
• How did you score Benson Henderson vs. Gilbert Melendez?
• Dana White says Henderson “goes to decision and it’s always controversial.” How damaging is that for his star power in the UFC?
• Most impressive performance at UFC on Fox 7?
• Who is in the biggest must win situation at UFC 159?
• Fight pick: Jim Miller vs. Pat Healy?
• Fight pick: Phil Davis vs. Vinny Magalhaes?
• Fight pick: Roy Nelson vs. Cheick Kongo?
• Fight pick: Michael Bisping vs. Alan Belcher?
• Rate your interest level in the main event at UFC 159 on a scale of 1-10?
• Fight pick: Jon Jones vs. Chael Sonnen?
This is MMA’s Great Debate for Tuesday, April 23.
Note: If the embedded player fails to load, find the podcast here.