Courtesy of official MMAWeekly.com content partner Bleacher Report.
With UFC 162 just days away, it is officially fight week. On Tuesday’s MMA’s Great Debate podcast, Frankie Edgar, Mark Munoz and Tim Boetsch join us to discuss their upcoming fights this weekend, and there will be plenty of debate surrounding the upcoming card.
Today’s topics include:
• Who is in the biggest must win situation at UFC 162?
• Fight Pick: Cub Swanson vs. Dennis Siver
• Fight Pick: Mark Munoz vs. Tim Boetsch
• Fight Pick: Tim Kennedy vs. Roger Gracie
• Fight Pick: Frankie Edgar vs. Charles Oliveira
• Anderson Silva says he would not beat Jon Jones if they faced each other in the Octagon. Buying or not buying that he actually believes that?
• Did Chris Weidman inadvertently shift all the pressure on himself with his pre-fight talk and with so many fighters picking him to win?
• Fight Pick: Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman
This is MMA’s Great Debate Radio for Tuesday, July 2, 2013