Courtesy of official MMAWeekly.com content partner Bleacher Report.
MMA’s Great Debate Radio is back for UFC on FX 8 with a complete breakdown of the card, as well as guests including Chris Camozzi, MMA manager Malki Kawa and former Ultimate Fighter competitor Kyle Noke.
The debate topics include:
• Pat Healy tests positive for marijuana at UFC 159 and loses $130K in bonuses—does the punishment fit the crime for this offense?
• Has the discussion about Vitor Belfort’s use of TRT overshadowed his fight with Luke Rockhold and do you think that will always be the case now?
• Fight Pick: Rafael Natal vs. Joao Zeferino?
• Fight Pick: Evan Dunham vs. Rafael Dos Anjos?
• Can Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza be a legitimate threat to the UFC middleweight title?
• Fight Pick: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi?
• Fight Pick: Vitor Belfort vs. Luke Rockhold?
This is MMA’s Great Debate Radio for Thursday, May 16, 2013.
Note: If the embedded player fails to load, find the podcast here.