Courtesy of official MMAWeekly.com content partner Bleacher Report.
With UFC 161 just days away, MMA‘s Great Debate Radio goes in depth breaking down the card on today’s show long with guests including Alexis Davis and Jake Shields, as well as World Series of Fighting Vice President and matchmaker Ali Abdel-Aziz.
Today’s debate topics include:
• With all of the injuries and changes to the card, rate your excitement level in the entire UFC 161 card on a scale of 1-10?
• Who is in the biggest must win situation at UFC 161?
• Fight Pick: Pat Barry vs. Shawn Jordan?
• Fight Pick: Ryan Jimmo vs. Igor Pokrajac?
• Fight Pick: Alexis Davis vs. Rosi Sexton?
• With UFC 161 serving as the final fight on his deal, do you believe Roy Nelson will re-sign with the UFC?
• Fight Pick: Roy Nelson vs. Stipe Miocic?
• Will Dan Henderson or Rashad Evans ever compete for a UFC title again before they retire?
• Fight Pick: Dan Henderson vs. Rashad Evans?
Note: If the embedded player fails to load, find the podcast here.