The following odds have been put up by the MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay Casinos for the upcoming UFC 56 “Battle of the Belts” card.
Rich Franklin -330
Nate Quarry +270
- The champion is a big favorite in this fight. You would have to bet $330 dollars on the champ just to win $100. If you like the underdog Quarry, then you would have to bet just $100 bucks to win $270.
Matt Hughes -350
Joe Riggs + 275
- Like the Franklin/Quarry fight, once again the champion is a big favorite against the challenger Joe Riggs.
Georges St. Pierre -125
Sean Sherk +105
- This fight is almost a pickem fight between the two contendars at 170. St.Pierre is a slight favorite over the underdog Sherk.
Jeremy Horn -330
Trevor Prangley +270
- Horn is a huge favorite over Prangley which is interesting. Prangley will be the bigger fighter as he is expected to be around 200 pounds by fight time. Horn’s manager Monte Cox said Horn will probably be 10 over after the weigh-in.
Gabriel Gonzaga -110
Kevin Jordan – 110
- This is a pickem fight between the two fighters. It’s Gonzaga’s debut in the Octagon, while this is the second fight for Jordan. Jordan lost to Paul Buentello in his Octagon debut.
Sam Hoger -115
Jeff Newton – 105
- Hoger is an ever so slight favorite over the newcomer Newton.
Keith Wisniewski +105
Nick Thompson -125
- Both fighters make their Octagon debut.
Thiago Alves +185
Ansar Chalangov -170
- Two more fighters make their debut in the UFC.