MMA’s premier oddsmaker, Joey Oddessa has released the latest odds for UFC 57….
– Frank Mir -232 VS Marcio Cruz +212 – Mir opened as the favorite and continues to be. You would have to bet $232 on Mir to win $100. If you like Cruz the underdog, you would bet just $100 to win $212.
– Renato “Babalu” Sobral -368 VS Mike Van Arsdale +338
Babalu is continued to see money go on him.
– Brandon Vera -243 VS Justin Eilers +223
Vera has opened the favorite and a little money has come down on Eilers.
– Paul Buentello -238 VS Gilbert Aldano +218
Buentello opened as the favorite and stays as the favorite.
– Jeff Monson -245 VS Brandon Lee Hinkle +225
The snowman is the solid favorite in this fight.
– Mike Whitehead +118 VS Keith Jardine -128
Pretty close to a picke’em with Jardine as a slight favorite.
– Alessio Sakara -392 VS Elvis Sinosic +352
Money keeps going to the favorite Sakara.
– Chuck Liddell -188 VS Randy Couture +178
Money has come down on Couture as of late.
– Nick Diaz -200 VS Joe Riggs +180
Everyone seems to be betting Diaz over Riggs.