Only one website in the world got an interview with Jeremy Horn, the day it was annoucned that Horn would face Chuck Liddell for the UFC title at UFC 54.
MMAWeekly TV once again delivers video that you won’t get anywhere else.
Horn talked with MMAWeekly’s Damon Martin about a host of issues including…
– Moving up from 185 to 205 for this fight….
– Why it won’t be that hard for him to get to 205 this time around compared to his past few fights….
– His early thoughts and initial game plan for fighting Liddell a second time….
– Why he feels Chuck is NOT a different fighter that the first time they fought….
– If Jeremy thinks this fight will be a stand up fight, or a ground fight….
and much much more. It’s up right now on MMAWeekly TV “In the Cage.”