(Video courtesy of Invicta Fighting Championships)
Watch the Invicta FC 25 weigh-in replay, which streamed live on Wednesday on MMAWeekly.com.
The promotion will make its inaugural visit to the Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino on Thursday, Aug. 31.
In the night’s main event, Hawaiian Raquel Pa’aluhi (6-5) will face off with former title challenger Yana Kunitskaya (9-3, 1 NC) for the vacant bantamweight championship. Pa’aluhi has won four of her last five fights, most recently submitting Pannie Kianzad in the first round at Invicta FC 21 in January. Kunitskaya once again looks to secure gold after a pair of bouts against long-reigning champion Tonya Evinger in her two prior Invicta appearances.
Invicta FC 25 Weigh-in Results
- Bantamweight Title: Raquel Pa’aluhi (133.8 lb) vs. Yana Kunitskaya (134.5 lb)
- Strawweight: Livia Renata Souza (115 lb) vs. Janaisa Morandin (115.3 lb)
- Bantamweight: Alexa Conners (136 lb) vs. Katharina Lehner (140.5 lb)1
- Strawweight: Sharon Jacobson (115.1 lb) vs. Kali Robbins (117.4 lb)2
- Atomweight: Shino VanHoose (105.7 lb) vs. Alyse Anderson (104.9 lb)
- Bantamweight: Amberlynn Orr (135.7 lb) vs. Sarah Kleczka (135.1 lb)
- Featherweight: Yaya Rincón (144.4 lb) vs. Courtney King (146 lb)
- Flyweight: Cheri Muraski (125.5 lb) vs. Tracy Cortez (125.3 lb)
- Atomweight: Ashley Medina (105.9 lb) vs. Jillian DeCoursey (104.9 lb)
1, 2 Lehner and Robbins each missed weight for their respective bouts and were fined 25 percent of their purses. Both bouts will proceed at catchweight.
(Photo courtesy of Scott Hirano, Invicta FC)