Mark Cuban’s HDNet Fights has partnered with Louis Neglia’s Ring of Combat in a deal that will air Ring of Combat on the HDNet television network.
The partnership will debut with the broadcast of HDNet Fights Presents: Ring of Combat. The first telecast will be of Neglia’s Ring of Combat Beasts of the Northeast Tournament Finals on November 30 at the Tropicana Casino in Atlantic City, N.J. HDNet will air the event at a later date to be determined.
Ring of Combat XVII Fight Card:
- Jim Miller vs. Chris Liguori
- Gregor Gracie vs. Eric Henry
- Dave Sachs vs. Brian Mclaughlin (lightweight final)
- Marc Berracol vs. Charlie Brenneman (welterweight final)
- Mike Massenzio vs. Lance Everson (middleweight final)
- John Doyle vs. Ricardo Romero (light heavyweight final)
- Nick Catone vs. Ben Knight
- Dante Rivera vs. Mandela Kponou
- Rich Boine vs. Doug Gordon
- Dan Miller vs. John Howard
- Alexis Aquino vs. Marc Stevens
- Joe Camacho vs. Vasilica Goian
- Nabih Barakat vs. Joshua Keys