BetEagle Odds provided by Joey Odessa
Here are the most up to date odds with the favorite in each bout
being listed first.
UFC Fight Night Live
Thursday, August 17th at Red Rock Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Karo Parisyan -145
Diego Sanchez +115
– Parisyan is favored at -145 which means you have to bet $145 to
make $100. Sanchez is the slight underdog at +115 which means you
make $115 if you wager $100.
Chris Leben -350
Jorge Santiago +270
– Despite coming off a loss to Anderson Silva, Chris Leben opened up
as the favorite at -330 and has moved to -350. Santiago makes his UFC debut as a +260 underdog, moving to +270.
Dean Lister -700
Yuki Sasaki +450
– Lister is an enormous favorite over Sasaki. You`d have to throw
down $700 on Lister to make $100.
Josh Koscheck -340
Jonathan Goulet +270
– Koscheck opened as a significant favorite at -340 over the
Joe Riggs -460
Jason Von Flue +360
– Both fighters are in need of a UFC win, and Riggs is listed as the
overwhelming favorite moving from -400 to -460. We could see this line move if wagers see this as the possible money maker on the card.
Forrest Petz -200
Sam Morgan +160
– Petz opened with a slight edge in the odds over Morgan, opening at
Pat Healy -165
Anthony Torres +135
– The odds are close in this one. Healy has the marginal edge from
an odds stand point, but this fight is basically a pick` em.
Martin Kampmann -210
Crafton Wallace +170
– Wallace is the underdog at +170. Kampmann opened as the favorite
Jake O`Brien -400
Kristof Midoux +300
– In the lone heavyweight bout on the card, O`Brien comes off as the
heavy favorite against K-1 veteran, Midoux.
For the latest odds and changing lines click here
Here are the latest odds for the Pride Open Weight GP Finals
Wanderlei Silva -130
Mirko Filipovic EV
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira -170
Josh Barnett +140