Does Melvin Manhoef have better striking skills then Vitor Belfort? We are about to find out as Cage Rage promoter, Dave O’Donnell has signed the phenom Vitor Belfort to face KO artist Melvin Manhoef at their Cage Rage Adrenalin Rush show on February 4th at the Wembley Conference Centre in London.
Vitor won his last fight in Cage Rage by KO’ing Anthony Rea. Many thought Manhoef would be heading to the K1 promotion, but instead he will fight for the Belfort. Cage Rage also announced that fighter Alex Reid will not compete on the card because of an injury.
CAGE RAGE ADRENALIN FIGHT CARD
– Vitor Belfort vs Melvin Manhoef
– Evangelista “Cyborg” Santos vs Jason Delucia
– Dave Legeno vs Ikuhisa Minowa
– Jean Silva vs Paul Daley
– Sol Gilbert vs. Sami Berik
– Tengiz Tedoradze vs Robert Berry
– Mark Epstein vs Daren Little
– Brad Pickett vs Robbie Olivier
– Brian Adams vs Ryan Robinson
– Zelg Galesic vs Michael Holmes