Odds courtesy of Joey Oddessa
Bushido 10 – Fight Matchups courtesy of BetEagle.com
The odds have been released for the upcoming Pride Bushido card in Tokyo, Japan. MMA oddsmaker extrodinaire, Joey Oddessa has made the odds that you can bet on from our great sponsor at BetEagle.com.
- Takanori Gomi -800 vs Marcus (Maximus) Aurelio +500 – Gomi is tied for the highest differential on the board. Gomi is -800 which means you would have to bet 800 bucks to win just $100. The underdog, Aurelio is at +500 which means you would have to wager just $100 to win $500.
- Dan Henderson -800 vs Kazuo Misaki +500 – Dan Henderson ties Gomi as the biggest favorite on the board. Misaki is tied for the biggest underdog on the board.
- Jens (Little Evil) Pulver -325 vs Masakazu Imanari +250 – Pulver is a solid favorite at -325. Pulver hopes to win this fight this weekend and continue to fight at the end of the month in the IFL.
- Yuki Kondo -140 vs Phil Baroni +110 – Some maybe surprised but it’s Phil Baroni as a slight underdog to Yuki Kondo. It’s almost a pickem, but Kondo is the favorite against Baroni.
- Joachim Hansen -135 vs Luiz Azeredo +105 – The closest fight on the board according to the oddsmakers. Hansen just a slight favorite over Azeredo at -135.
- Murilo (Ninja) Rua -260 vs Paulo Filho +200 – In the battle of the Brazilians Ninja is clearly the favorite as he cuts weight to 185 for his fight against Paulo Filho.
- Denis Kang -400 vs Mark Weir +300 – Dennis Kang is a solid favorite at -400, while Weir from the UK is the underdog.
- Akihiro Gono -800 vs Dae Won Kim +500 – Another potential mismatch of you believe the oddsmakers. If you don’t, then there is plenty of money to be made.
If you like what you see, get on board with BetEagle.com proud sponsors of MMAWeekly.com and MMAWeekly Radio.com. Open an account this weekend at BetEagle.com for all the latest MMA odds.