We’re not saying that Khabib Nurmagomedov has the best t-shirt collection in MMA, but … yeah, we are.
Nurmagomedov got his hands on another outstanding shirt while in Las Vegas and posed with it for a picture that he posted on Twitter. The shirt says it all.
“Need new haters,” the shirt reads. “The old ones are starting to like me.”
The photo brings us back to the time Nurmy wore the “If sambo was easy it would be called jiu-jitsu” garment that began his reputation as a collector of awesome t-shirts.
Haters gonna hate.
- Cowboy Cerrone vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov Signed and Blown Apart Inside of 20 Minutes
- Gilbert Melendez vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov Official for UFC 170
- Video: Khabib Nurmagomedov Calls Out Gilbert Melendez … on Instagram
- Dana White Has Big Plans for UFC Lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov
- UFC 165 Video Highlights: Pat Healy vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov