Soon you’ll have your chance to have breakfast with UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis. Kind of.
Wheaties announced on Tuesday that Pettis is the latest athlete to be named to “Team Wheaties,” the exclusive set of athletes associated with the popular breakfast cereal.
Now begins the flood of breakfast goers seeking to eat Wheaties and magically perform Showtime kicks. Let’s be careful, folks.
- Dana White Dismisses Catchweight Talk, Says José Aldo vs. Anthony Pettis Would Be at Lightweight
- Blog Photo: UFC Champ Jon Jones Faces Off with Boxing Champ Bernard Hopkins
- José Aldo Likely Vacating Belt to Challenge Anthony Pettis for UFC Lightweight Title
- Blog Photo: Anthony Pettis Posts Hospital-Selfie, Says Thursday’s Surgery Went Amazing
- Former Bellator Champ Ben Askren Joins Evolve MMA Fight Team, Spurring One FC Rumors