BetEagle.com and MMA premiere oddsmaker Joey Oddessa have released their odds for the upcoming UFC show coming up at the Hard Rock Cafe from Las Vegas, Nevada. Here is the breakdown.
STEPHAN BONNAR -335
KEITH JARDINE +255
– Some good value with the underdog Keith Jardine if you think he can pull it off against the favorite Stephan Bonnar. Bonnar is at -335 which means you would have to bet $335 to make $100. If you like the underdog Jardine, you would bet $100 to get $225.
RASHAD EVANS -205
SAM HOGER +155
– Rashad Evans is the favorite at -205. The oddsmakers give respect to Sam Hogar at +155 which makes him a slight underdog.
JOE STEVENSON -500
JOSH NEER +400
– Stevenson is the favorite which isn’t a big surprise. The suprise may come that Stevenson is at -500 while Neer has value at +400.
CHRIS LEBEN -575
LUIGI FIORAVANTI +450
– Chris Leben is the biggest favorite on the card at -575. Fioravanti a big underdog at +450.
LUKE CUMMO -200
JASON VON FLUE +160
– In what should be an interesting battle between two of the stranger personalities in Ultimate Fighter History, Luke Cummo is a small favorite at 2-1 over Jason Von Flue.
JOSH BURKMAN -240
JON FITCH +190
– Josh Burkman opens up as the favorite at -240 over A.K.A fighter Jon Fitch at +190
JOSH KOSCHECK -270
ANSAR CHALANGOV +210
– Josh Koscheck hopes to bounce back after a loss in his last fight. Koscheck is the favorite at -270 while Chalangov at +210.
TREVOR PRANGLEY -250
CHAEL SONNEN +190
– Two very good wrestlers square off as former South African wrestling champ Trevor Prangley, goes against former All-American University of Oregon Wrestler Chael Sonnen in what should be a good battle in the cage.
BRAD IMES -225
DAN CHRISTISON +175
– Brad Imes takes the ring for the first time since losing in the final of the Ultimate Fighter Final 2 as he battles Dan Christison who takes the fight on three weeks notice.
If you see something you like the make sure you jump in and join BetEagle.com. BetEagle.com is the newest sponsor to MMAWeekly.com and is one of the most dependable sportsbooks in the business.