The two stepped on the scale on Thursday, both men making weight. MacDonald weighed in at 170.1 pounds, while Daley weighed 170.8 pounds.
The two headline a card that just recently lost its co-main event bout when Michael “Venom” Page fell out due to injury. He was supposed to have fought Derek Anderson.
Official Bellator 179: Daley vs. MacDonald Weigh-in Results
- Welterweight Main Event: Rory MacDonald (170.1) vs. Paul Daley (170.8)
- Light Heavyweight Co-Main Event: Linton Vassell (205) vs. Liam McGeary (205.5)
- Heavyweight Feature Bout: Augusto Sakai (263.75) vs. Cheick Kongo (244)
- Catchweight Feature Bout: D.J. Griffin (164) vs. Kevin “Baby Slice” Ferguson Jr. (165)
- Welterweight Feature Bout: Dan Vinni (169.4) vs. Alex Lohore (170)
- Lightweight Preliminary Bout: Jay Dods (154.75) vs. Alfie Davis (155)
- Heavyweight Preliminary Bout: Dan Konecke (227.5) vs. Stav Economou (260.75)
- Flyweight Preliminary Bout: Jamie Powell (125.2) vs. Amir Albazi (125.5)
- Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Umer Kayani (168.75) vs. Nathan Jones (169)
- Middleweight Preliminary Bout: Fabian Edwards (184.5) vs. Rafal Cejrowski (185)
- Catchweight Preliminary Bout: Jeremy Petley (148.75) vs. Chase Morton (149.75)
- Middleweight Preliminary Bout: Marcin Prostko (185.25) vs. Mike Shipman (185.75)
- Bantamweight Preliminary Bout:Salih Kulucan (135.5) vs. Diego Barbosa (136)