“Do you want to be on Team Petties?” the fighter said he asked the fighters on TUF 20.
In the MMAWeekly.com video above, Pettis at a question-and-answer session talks about what criteria he had when selecting his team for the upcoming season of the UFC’s reality show.
- Blog Photo: Anthony Pettis Becomes UFC Lightweight Breakfast Champ, Joins Team Wheaties
- UFC 167 Post-Fight Video: Anthony Pettis Reflects on Little Brother Sergio’s Win
- Anthony Pettis at the UFC on FOX 9 Press Conference in Sacramento (Video)
- Benson Henderson: Anthony Pettis is Not Leaving the Octagon with My Belt (Video)
- Anthony Pettis: I Beat Ben Henderson Once, I Can Do It Again (UFC 164 Video)